The Eurotronic Air Quality Sensor (VOC Sensor) with its ultra-slim design provides comprehensive information (temperature, humidity, VOC in ppm and CO2) about the air quality in rooms which makes it possible for you to ensure a healthy living climate.
Temperature in °C & humidity in %. Evaluate the temperature and relative humidity in your rooms with the Eurotronic Air Quality Sensor and a Z-Wave gateway to create a comfortable indoor climate. With the help of the air quality sensor you always have your indoor climate in view.
VOC in PPM. "Volatile organic compounds" are gaseous or vaporous substances that contain carbon. Certain VOCs can cause illness, in addition to evaporation from building materials (floors, ceilings), paints, varnishes, adhesives and solvents also evaporate. With the Eurotronic Air Quality Sensor and a Z-Wave gateway, you can easily monitor VOC levels to ensure a healthy indoor environment at all times.
CO2. Every person constantly emits CO2 when breathing. Too high CO2 concentration leads to headaches, loss of concentration as well as reduced performance. With the Eurotronic Air quality sensor and a Z-Wave gateway, you always have the CO2 content in view and can ensure a healthy room climate at any time.
- Ultra-flat design housing
- Use of high-precision Swiss sensor technology
- Provides the following values: VOC (in ppm), CO2 , temperature (°C) and humidity (%), dew point (°C)
- Multicolor LED for signaling ventilation recommendations
- Operation with plug-in power supply
- Supports Z-Wave Plus S2-Security (encryption)
- Z-Wave repeater function
- Scope of delivery: Air Quality Sensor Z-Wave Plus (VOC Sensor), micro USB cable, quick start guide
SKU : EURE700088